The Atlanta Area Chapter of the American Orff-Schulwerk Association was chartered in 1978.
The purpose of the Atlanta Area Chapter of AOSA is the following:
- To promote and encourage the philosophy of Carl Orff and to support its implementation.
- To distribute information relevant to the activities and growth of Orff-Schulwerk.
- Music is a living force vital to the education of every child.
- The opportunity to create speech, movement, and music in an ordered framework should be made available to all children.
- It is important to develop trained teachers and to inform parents and communities of this educational philosophy.
AOSA video – The Winning Way