Scholarships and Grants
It's time to apply for our 2022 Scholarships and Instrument Grants! In order to apply you must have been a member of AOSA and our local Atlanta Area Chapter for a year.
2022 Atlanta Area Orff Chapter Scholarship Application
If you are looking to take a levels course or would love to go to the AOSA National Conference next year, then this scholarship is for you! Applications are due March 5, 2022 and decisions will be announced on April 23, 2022. Three $300 scholarships will be awarded.
2022 Atlanta Area Orff Chapter Instrument Grant
The money should be used to purchase student instruments for the school. To be eligible, the applicant must be an active member of the Atlanta Area Chapter and a member of National AOSA.
1) Only one application per school will be accepted. All items purchased with grant monies shall remain property of the SCHOOL indicated on the application or the Atlanta Chapter of the American Orff-Schulwerk Association. The grantee does not own the instruments and may not take them if transferring to another school.
2) The Atlanta Area Chapter treasurer will place the instrument order and have it sent to your school. Please include all details when completing your order and remember to include shipping and tax (if applicable) in your total amount.
3) The applicant assumes responsibility for all expenses and liabilities associated with the project.
4) The applicant agrees to allow the Atlanta Area Orff Chapter to publicize information regarding their project once a grant has been awarded.
5) Applications must be completed by March 5, 2022 to be considered for the grant.
8) Decisions will be announced at the April 23, 2022 workshop.
9) Three $750 grants will be awarded.