Scholarships and Grants
It's time to apply for our 2024 Scholarships and Instrument Grants! In order to apply you must have been a member of our local Atlanta Area Chapter for a year.
Atlanta Area Orff Chapter Scholarship Application
If you are looking to take a levels course or would love to go to the AOSA National Conference next year, then this scholarship is for you! Applications are due March 9, 2024. Three $300 scholarships will be awarded.
Atlanta Area Orff Chapter Instrument Grant
To be eligible, the applicant must be an active member of the Atlanta Area Chapter and currently teach at a school.
1) Only one application per school will be accepted. All items purchased with grant monies shall remain property of the SCHOOL indicated on the application or the Atlanta Chapter of the American Orff-Schulwerk Association. The grantee does not personally own the instruments and may not take them if transferring to another school.
2) The Atlanta Area Chapter Treasurer will place the instrument order and have it sent to your school. Please include all details when completing your order and remember to include shipping and tax (if applicable) in your total amount. Applications without specific funding amounts and/or quotes will not be considered.
3) The applicant agrees to allow the Atlanta Area Orff Chapter to publicize information regarding their program once a grant has been awarded.
4) Applications must be completed by March 9, 2024 at 1:00 p.m. to be considered for the grant.
5) Decisions will be announced no later than March 30, 2024.
6) Four $750 grants will be awarded. The money should be used to purchase student instruments for the school.